All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fast track route to mastering performance and reward management. It covers the key areas of performance and reward management, from conducting performance appraisals effectively and recognizing outstanding work when money is in short supply to learning how today's companies are using reward systems to achieve corporate missions and strategies. It includes examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful businesses, including Johnson & Johnson, Hewlett Packard, Royal Dutch Shell, TRW, and Motorola, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Abraham Maslow, Frederick Herzberg, Peter Drucker, Henry Mintzberg, Tom Peters, and Jac Fitzenz. It includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide.
- Author BiographyFLORENCE STONE has written for a variety of publications, including Harvard Business Update and Management Review, and web sites like headhunter.com and amanet.org, the official site of the American Management Association. She is author of The High--Value Manager and Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring.
- Author(s)Florence M. Stone
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Series Part/Volume Number09
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Weight120 g
- Width127 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.