All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionPerformativity and Event in 1960s Japan considers the artists and events in 1960s Japan. In response to the social upheavals of the 1960s, it shows how art interacted with society in unique and transformational ways, nterweaving arguments about the critical role of performance as an artistic medium and as a social dramaturgy.
- Author BiographyPeter Eckersall teaches Theatre Studies in the School of Culture and Communication, University of Melbourne. Recent publications include Kawamura Takeshi's Nippon Wars and Other Plays and Theatre and Performance in the Asia-Pacific: Regional Modernities in the Global Era (with Denise Varney, Barbara Hatley and Chris Hudson). He is a specialist of contemporary performance and a dramaturgy.
- Author(s)Peter Eckersall
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.