All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionPerfume Engineering is a must-have reference for engineers who design any products that require fragrances, such as perfumes, cosmetics, healthcare and cleaning products. This book provides the reader with practical guidance on perfume design, performance and classification, from its beginnings as a liquid mixture to the vapour phase, by way of odorant dispersion and olfactory perception. It does this through the application of development and validation models to account for fragrance evaporation, propagation and perception.
- Author BiographyAlirio Rodrigues is Professor of Chemical Engineering at Universidade do Porto and Director of the Laboratory of Separation and Reaction Engineering. He has written over 350 articles on catalysis and reaction engineering and holds six patents. He is a member of the editorial board of several journals (including Adsorption, The Chemical Engineering Journal, Separation Science and Technology, Separation and Purification Technology and International Journal of Chemical Reaction Engineering), and has also edited numerous books.
- Author(s)Dr. Miguel A. Teixeira,Dr. Oscar Rodriguez,Dr. Paula Gomes,Dr. Vera Mata,Professor Alirio Rodrigues
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.