All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does something start? With thing? Maybe. Close your eyes and imagine everything is gone, even you, and start again. A wonderful book filled with childlike amazement that's simple and profound at the same time about thing and everything and what that would look like. Four circles, triangles and squares turn into plants, animals and people and then back to shapes and pure color again.
- Author BiographyGuido van Genechten: Guido van Genechten is the author-illustrator of several bestselling children's books including CIRCUS 123, THE BIG BABY BOOK, MOMMIES AND THEIR BABIES, and NO GHOST UNDER MY BED. He is the winner of the Reader's Digest Award for Best Children's Books Illustrator and the Picture Book of the Year in Holland.
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width299 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Guido Van Genechten
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $11.90Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.