All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionEver since birth we've been told, we're body unless we're number one. But w that we've so dutifully mastered the ability to defend our self-worth, this book shows why we must learn to forget it and redirect search for significance to the one true source of value: Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH M. STOWELL currently serves as the president of Cornerstone University in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is a graduate of Cedarville University and Dallas Theological Seminary and was honored with a doctor of divinity degree from The Master's College in 1987. From 1987 to 2005, Joe served as the president of Chicago s Moody Bible Institute, joining the staff of the suburban Chicago Harvest Bible Chapel in 2005. An internationally recognized conference speaker, Joe has written numerous books including the award winning The Trouble with Jesus, Strength for the Journey, and The Weight of Your Words. Joe and his wife, Martie, are the parents of three adult children and have ten grandchildren. They currently live in Ada, Michigan.
- Author(s)Dr Joseph M Stowell
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight286 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.