All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces a number of recent advances regarding periodic feedback stabilization for linear and time periodic evolution equations. First, it presents selected connections between linear quadratic optimal control theory and feedback stabilization theory for linear periodic evolution equations. Secondly, it identifies several criteria for the periodic feedback stabilization from the perspective of geometry, algebra and analyses respectively. Next, it describes several ways to design periodic feedback laws. Lastly, the book introduces readers to key methods for designing the control machines. Given its coverage and scope, it offers a helpful guide for graduate students and researchers in the areas of control theory and applied mathematics.
- Author BiographyProf. Gengsheng Wang received his Ph.D. in Mathematics from Ohio University (Athens, USA) in 1994. He is currently Luojia Professor at the School of Mathematics and Statistics, and Director of the Institute of Mathematics, at Wuhan University, China. His research work mainly focus on optimal control problems, (in particular, time optimal control problems), controllability and stabilization for ordinary differential equations, and partial differential equations of parabolic type. Dr. Yashan Xu received his Ph.D. in Mathematics from Fudan University (Shanghai, China) in 2006. He is currently an Associate Professor at the School of Mathematical Sciences, Fudan University, China. His research interests include differential games, optimal control theory and stabilization for evolution equations.
- Author(s)Gengsheng Wang,Yashan Xu
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication20/02/2017
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight226 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.