All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionPeriodontology at a Glance is designed as a study aid and revision guide for students of dentistry and dental hygiene. It also provides a useful recap for clinicians. The coverage includes aetiology, microbiology, development, and progression of the periodontal diseases. It tackles issues of diagsis and treatment planning through to practical, hands-on periodontics.
- Author BiographyVal Clerehugh is Professor of Periodontology at Leeds Dental Institute, University of Leeds, UK. Professor Clerehugh has been the Honorary Editor and President of the British Society of Periodontology, Clinical Editor of the British Dental Journal and Associate Editor of the Journal of Dentistry. She is joined by Aradhna Tugnait, who is Lecturer in Restorative Dentistry, also at Leeds. Dr Tugnait has a key leadership role in undergraduate dental education at Leeds Dental Institute and her research interests include periodontal microbiology and the role of radiographs in periodontal diagnosis. Robert Genco is Distinguished Professor of Oral Biology and Microbiology at the State University of New York at Buffalo, USA. Professor Genco is a senior figure in the American Academy of Periodontology and was Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Periodontology for 18 years.
- Author(s)Aradhna Tugnait,Robert J. Genco,Valerie Clerehugh
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2009
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.