All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe perioperative neuroscience is a specialty that is continuously evolving. This specialty depends on the integration of neuroanaesthesiology, neurology, neurointensive care, neuroradiology, neurointeventional radiology and neurosurgery. This book provides in-depth information for the most recent evidence-based advances in perioperative neurosciences. It includes research on postoperative cognitive dysfunctions, the effect of anaesthetics on the growing brain, the new theories for the development of cerebral aneurysm and cerebral vasospasm, and many more. A unique feature of the book is the world-rewned authorities in anaesthesiology, neurosurgery, neurointensive care, neurology, and neuroradiology and neurointeventional radiology who helped compile it. Consequently, this book will give the reader a unique opportunity to have in-depth coverage for the most recent advances in this very important specialty.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight868 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byEdward Manno,Ehab Farag,Maged Argalious
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.