All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionTransesophageal echocardiography (TEE) is a valuable diagstic modality w routinely used during cardiac surgery and in the intensive care unit. Increasingly, anesthesiologists trained in TEE provide the service in both settings where they face the challenge of integrating numerous current TEE guidelines into day-to-day practice. Perioperative Two-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography: A Practical Handbook has been designed to be a concise, portable guide for using TEE to recognize cardiac pathology during the perioperative period. This compact guide has a diverse appeal for anesthesiologists, cardiac surgeons, and cardiologists desiring comprehensive up-to-date echocardiographic information at their fingertips. Features * More than 450 full-color, high quality clinical images and illustrations* Sypsis of cardiac pathology commonly encountered in cardiac surgery patients* Convenient spiral binding* On-the-spot reference for echocardiographers with a wide range of experience, from vice to expert
- Author BiographyDr. Annette Vegas, MD, FRCPC, FASE Associate Professor of Anesthesiology Director of Perioperative TEE Department of Anesthesia Toronto General Hospital University of Toronto Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Author(s)Annette Vegas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/03/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note77 black & white illustrations, 374 colour illustrations, 43 black & white tables, biography
- Weight363 g
- Width124 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.