All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive review of the rapidly advancing field of endovascular therapy, written by internationally recognized authorities in the field, many of whom are the invators of the techniques and devices involved. Broad in scope, topics covered range from how to obtain training in approved endovascular techniques to promising new lines of investigational therapies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/06/2010
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1520 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRodney A. White,Thomas J. Fogarty
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.