Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a case-based learning guide for neuromuscular diseases. This second volume in the What Do I Do Now? series, Peripheral Nerve and Muscle Disease recreates real clinical situations in which the attending is asked for advice as the neurological consultant. The approach to the clinical question is discussed emphasizing differential diagsis and treatment pathways. The authors have included clinical pitfalls which they have experienced in their own practice. This is a readable book which can be picked up in spare moments.
- Author(s)Jeffrey A. Cohen,Jon Gruden,Justin Mowchun
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWhat Do I Do Now?
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width140 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.