Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionPeroxidases and Catalases provides a summary of current research on peroxidase and catalase enzymes, along with detailed chapters on mammalian peroxidases, medical and physiological roles, as well as spectroscopic and theoretical techniques, enabling biochemists to understand the contributions made principally by physicists and physical/theoretical chemists. Plus, the text discusses heme peroxidases and catalases, as well as other peroxidases, like vanadium peroxidases and selenium peroxidase. This book is a vital reference on peroxidases and catalases for engineers and researchers.
- Author BiographyH. Brian Dunford, PhD, is a biophysical chemist currently working on peroxidase enzymes and Professor Emeritus at the University of Alberta. He received his PhD from McGill University. He is the author of Heme Peroxidases, editor of other books, as well as coauthor of more than 250 journal articles.
- Author(s)H.Brian Dunford,Peter A. Jones
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight784 g
- Width164 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.