CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionGardens have always been central to Singapore's identity and global positioning. Now, a fresh era has blossomed with Gardens by the Bay. Since the 1960s, Singapore has cultivated its international reputation as a Garden City , a city-state adorned by gardens as a high priority in urban planning. In the 21st century, a paradigm shift is being carefully nurtured - as Singapore becomes a City in a Garden , where the whole country is one big garden, and urban development is fully integrated and immersed amidst greenery and flora. The primary icon of this groundbreaking model is Gardens by the Bay, which w offers - right on the Equator - journeys into diverse botanical worlds, from the cloud forest of montane regions to the Mediterranean and South America. In this tropical metropolis, spring will become perpetual - in the cooled climate of the two futuristic conservatories, and in the lush blooms all year round. This commemorative volume tells the story of the seeding of Gardens by the Bay, from the germination of the original concept to first flowering and harvest with the official opening in 2012.
- Author BiographyKoh Buck Song is a Singaporean writer and consultant in branding, communications and corporate social responsibility. This is his 21st book as author and editor. His other books include Brand Singapore: How Nation Branding Built Asia's Leading Global City (2011).
- Author(s)Buck Song Koh
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width255 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.