All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- Series TitleProgress in Probability
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight621 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMaury Bramson,Richard T. Durrett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of Contents1 Harry Kesten's Publications: A Personal Perspective.- 2 Lattice Trees, Percolation and Super-Brownian Motion.- 3 Percolation in ? + 1 Dimensions at the Uniqueness Threshold.- 4 Percolation on Transitive Graphs as a Coalescent Process: Relentless Merging Followed by Simultaneous Uniqueness.- 5 Inequalities and Entanglements for Percolation and Random-Cluster Models.- 6 From Greedy Lattice Animals to Euclidean First-Passage Percolation.- 7 Reverse Shapes in First-Passage Percolation and Related Growth Models.- 8 Double Behavior of Critical First-Passage Percolation.- 9 The van den Berg-Kesten-Reimer Inequality: A Review.- 10 Large Scale Degrees and the Number of Spanning Clusters for the Uniform Spanning Tree.- 11 On the Absence of Phase Transition in the Monomer-Dimer Model.- 12 Loop-Erased Random Walk.- 13 Dominance of the Sum over the Maximum and Some New Classes of Stochastic Compactness.- 14 Stability and Heavy Traffic Limits for Queueing Networks.- 15 Rescaled Particle Systems Converging to Super-Brownian Motion.- 16 The Hausdorff Measure of the Range of Super-Brownian Motion.- 17 Branching Random Walks on Finite Trees.- 18 Toom's Stability Theorem in Continuous Time.- 19 The Role of Explicit Space in Plant Competition Models.- 20 Large Deviations for Interacting Particle Systems.- 21 The Gibbs Conditioning Principle for Markov Chains.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.