All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the original zoological journals, w in full facsimile
- Author BiographyGeorge Perry, Jr. (1771-?) was an English architect of the Georgian period. In addition to his periodical the Arcana, he published a large book on shells, the Conchology, for which he is somewhat better known. Richard Eugene Petit F. L. S. (1931- ) is a leading scholar of Malacology (the study of Mollusks) and of its history. His numerous publications span over 45 years and include biographies of early Malacologists together with original scientific research. He has been a Research Associate at the Smithsonian Institution and the Field Museum, and is a former President of the American Malacological Society.
- Author(s)George Perry
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note84 illustrations
- Weight1746 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byRichard E. Petit
- Edition StatementFacsimile edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.