All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $27.48Trending at AU $29.17
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.40
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $23.36
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $22.85
- AU $22.65Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.32
About this product
- DescriptionSixteen-year-old Erin Misrahe just wants to be like everyone else in her new school. But Erin has more to worry about than passing AP Chemistry or making friends. In times of stress, she has always been overcome by her alter ego, Shevaun, whose violent behavior wreaks havoc on those around her. Erin can never remember anything about these episodes, and she's grateful to have been spared them for a while. <p/>But when a protective friend comes back into Erin's life, he insists that Shevaun is a vampire who actually exists apart from Erin. Shevaun has dangerous allies, like the handsome witch Adjila--and they're determined to sever Shevaun's connection to Erin once and for all. <p/>From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyAmelia Atwater-Rhodes wrote her first novel, In the Forests of the Night, when she was 13 years old. Other books in the Den of Shadows series are Demon in My View, Shattered Mirror, Midnight Predator, all ALA Quick Picks for Young Adults. She has also published the five-volume series The Kiesha'ra: Hawksong, a School Library Journal Best Book of the Year and VOYA Best Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror List Selection; Snakecharm; Falcondance; Wolfcry; and Wyvernhail. Visit her online at www.ameliaatwaterrhodes.com. <p/>From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
- PublisherDelacorte Press Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelacorte Press Books for Young Readers
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.