All listings for this product
About this product
- Description#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER - Jack Reacher returns in ather fast-moving, action-packed, suspenseful book from Lee Child. You can leave the army, but the army doesn't leave you. Not always. Not completely, tes Jack Reacher--and sure eugh, the retired military cop is soon pulled back into service. This time, for the State Department and the CIA. Someone has taken a shot at the president of France in the City of Light. The bullet was American. The distance between the gunman and the target was exceptional. How many snipers can shoot from three-quarters of a mile with total confidence? Very few, but John Kott--an American marksman gone bad--is one of them. And after fifteen years in prison, he's out, unaccounted for, and likely drawing a bead on a G8 summit packed with eugh world leaders to tempt any assassin. If anyone can stop Kott, it's the man who beat him before: Reacher. And though he'd rather work alone, Reacher is teamed with Casey Nice, a rookie analyst who keeps her cool with Zoloft. But they're facing a rough road, full of ruthless mobsters, Serbian thugs, close calls, double-crosses--and backup if they're caught. All the while Reacher can't stop thinking about the woman he once failed to save. But he won't let that that happen again. Not this time. Not Nice. Reacher never gets too close. But w a killer is making it personal. Praise for Personal The best one yet. --Stephen King Reacher is the stuff of myth, a great male fantasy. . . . One of this century's most original, tantalizing pop-fiction heroes . . . Child does a masterly job of bringing his adventure to life with endless surprises and fierce suspense. --The Washington Post Yet ather satisfying page-turner. --Entertainment Weekly Reacher is always up for a good fight, most entertainingly when he goes ma a ma with a seven-foot, 300-pound monster of a mobster named Little Joey. But it's Reacher the Teacher who wows here. --Marilyn Stasio, The New York Times Jack Reacher is today's James Bond, a thriller hero we can't get eugh of. I read every one as soon as it appears. --Ken Follett Reacher's just one of fiction's great mysterious strangers. --Maxim If you like fast-moving thrillers, you'll want to take a look at this one. --John Sandford Fans won't be disappointed by this suspense-filled, riveting thriller. --Library Journal (starred review) Child is the alpha dog of thriller writers, each new book zooming to the top of best-seller lists with the velocity of a Reacher head butt. --Booklist Every Reacher vel delivers a jolt to the nervous system. --Kirkus Reviews From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyLee Child is the author of nineteen New York Times bestselling Jack Reacher thrillers, ten of which have reached the #1 position. All have been optioned for major motion pictures; the first, Jack Reacher, was based on One Shot. Foreign rights in the Reacher series have sold in almost a hundred territories. A native of England and a former television director, Lee Child lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Lee Child
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJack Reacher Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width107 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.