Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis is t a book about the theory of communication. It is a practical how-to manual with real-world examples of Dr. Dennis Becker's tested techniques, which have proven effective for men and women throughout the world. You can and should control the impression you make on people in both work and social settings. In Personal Communication Style Dr. Becker reveals the secrets of this unique method for controlling the way people perceive you. He takes you through the seven communication styles most frequently requested by leaders from various cultures, businesses, political backgrounds, and more. In addition, he shares the fourteen specific elements that create the impression you make on people and explains how to mix and match them to create your personal communication style. Dr. Becker is sharing the power behind Style Coaching for the first time in hopes that trainers, coaches, and leaders of all kinds will use this unique and pragmatic approach to help citizens of the world strengthen their human communication skills and be able to reach out to others in a peaceful and productive manner.
- Author BiographyDr. Dennis Becker is a speech communication coach with fifty years of experience. The founder and current CEO of The Speech Improvement Company, Inc.-the oldest speech coaching firm in the United States, with world headquarters in Boston and Framingham, Massachusetts. TSIC also has representatives in Abu Dhabi and Kuala Lumpur. He is a sought-after coach for senior leaders in many walks of life around the world. Over the years, his company has published thirteen books on communication. Personal Communication Style is Dr. Becker's fifth book in this genre. In addition to his service as a communication coach, Dr. Becker has taught at Harvard College and MIT. He has served as president of The Massachusetts Speech Association, president of The New England Speech Association, and is incoming chairman of the training and development division of the National Communication Association. He is also a father of four, grandfather of eight, competitive race walker, and black belt in Zen Sword.
- Author(s)Dr Dennis Becker
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.