CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionPersonal Excellence is a unique book that teaches individuals how to best utilize their values and beliefs in order to achieve personal success. Designed to act as a complete personal success manual, the text includes information on effective listening and communication skills, stress management, time management, and the creation and acquisition of personal goals. Each chapter of the text provides motivational and easy-to-relate to examples of how the skills explained have led to the success of others. Personal Excellence also stresses the important tenets of critical thinking and problem solving as well as how creative thinking impacts personal success. Designed to act as a complete personal success manual, the book includes information on effective listening and communication skills, stress management, time management, and the development of effective, measurable goals.
- Author BiographyMarion B. Castellucci earned a B.A. from Barnard College and has over 30 years experience as a writer and editor of educational books. Robert Throop and Marion Castellucci have helped thousands of adults to discover their strengths, develop their goals, and reach them. Robert K. Throop is the former Corporate Director of Education for ATE Enterprises. With over 35 years of experience in education, spanning the elementary to graduate school levels, he is presently the Chief Academic Officer for ITT Educational Services Inc. Robert Throop and Marion Castellucci have helped thousands of adults to discover their strengths, develop their goals, and reach them.
- Author(s)Marion Castellucci,Robert K. Throop
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleThe Pathway to Excellence Series
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight360 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.