All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionMir financial adjustments can get you out of debt and help you save the money you need to protect yourself and your family. To make these changes, however, you need to understand some basic financial language and concepts. This guidebook provides the kwledge you need through charts, graphs, and simple language. You can gain the necessary expertise to set and achieve financial goals, learning how to- separate useful financial information from hype and ise; - develop a strategy to minimize the taxes you pay; - establish an investing plan to meet retirement needs; - stick to your plan even in tough financial times. You'll also learn why financial crises like stock market crashes, housing market bubbles, and bank failures happen, so that you can minimize your exposure to risks and capitalize on big opportunities.Get the guidance you need to avoid financial pitfalls, and start making smarter decisions so you can eliminate debt, save money, and enjoy life responsibly. It all starts with Personal Finance Simply Understood.
- Author(s)Chris Simber
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.