Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe easy way to avoid early pitfalls on the road to financial success A little money and a little time is all that's needed to lay a strong financial foundation for today and the future. And starting sooner rather than later is the smartest thing you can do when it comes to protecting your financial future. If you're in college or enjoying your twenties, Personal Finance in Your 20s For Dummies cuts to the chase, providing you with the targeted financial advice you need to establish a firm financial footing as you work your way through school and the post-graduation years. * Advice on paying off student loans, managing debt, and creating a solid pathway to financial success * Investing strategies for young investors * Other titles by Tyson: Personal Finance For Dummies, Investing For Dummies, and Mutual Funds For Dummies If you're looking for sound, reliable advice on how to make smart financial choices in the real world, Personal Finance in Your 20s For Dummies has you covered.
- Author BiographyEric Tyson is an internationally acclaimed and bestselling personal finance author and speaker who operates one of the Web's most popular personal finance sites at www.erictyson.com. He has worked with and taught people from all financial situations, so he knows the financial concerns and questions of real folks. Despite having an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BS in economics and biology from Yale University, Eric remains a master of keeping it simple. He figured out how to pursue his dream after working as a management consultant to Fortune 500 financial-service firms. Eric took his inside knowledge of the banking, investment, and insurance industries and committed himself to making personal financial management accessible to all. He is the author of five national bestselling financial books in Wiley Publishing's For Dummies series, including books on personal finance, investing, mutual funds, home buying (coauthor), and real estate investing (coauthor). His Personal Finance For Dummies won the Benjamin Franklin Award for best business book of the year. An accomplished personal finance writer, his Investors' Guide syndicated column, distributed by King Features, is read by millions nationally, and he was an award-winning columnist for the San Francisco Examiner. Eric's work has been featured and quoted in hundreds of local and national publications, including Newsweek, The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Forbes, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, Parenting, Money, Family Money, and Bottom Line/Personal; on NBC's Today Show, ABC, CNBC, PBS's Nightly Business Report, CNN, and FOX; and on CBS national radio, NPR's Marketplace Money, Bloomberg Business Radio, and the Business Radio Network.
- Author(s)Eric Tyson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/06/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight346 g
- Width145 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.