Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionYour journey to financial freedom starts here! Kapoor/Dlabay/Hughes' market-leading Personal Finance provides practical guidance on how students can achieve peace of mind with regard to their financial situation. It provides many financial planning tools using a step-by-step approach to help students identify and evaluate choices as well as understand the consequences of decisions in terms of opportunity costs. Managing money in order to obtain freedom from financial worries - that's what the 10th edition of Personal Finance is all about!
- Author BiographyDr. Jack Kapoor is a Professor of Business and Economics in the Business and Services Division. Dr. Kapoor has taught Business and Economics at College of DuPage since 1969. He received his B.A. and M.S. from San Francisco State College and his Ed.D. from Northern Illinois University. Professor Kapoor was recently awarded the Business and Services Division's Outstanding Professor Award for 1999-2000. Dr. Kapoor is known internationally as a co-author of several textbooks including BUSINESS: A PRACTICAL APPROACH (Rand McNally), BUSINESS (Houghton Mifflin), and the forthcoming SMALL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (Richard D. Irwin/McGraw-Hill). Les Dlabay teaches in the Department of Economics and Business at Lake Forest College, Lake Forest, Illinois. Over the past 25 years, he has taught more than 30 different courses in high school, community college, university, adult education, and teacher preparation programs. Dr. Dlabay has developed a wide variety of textbook materials, student activity guides, instructor manuals, testing programs, audio-visual materials, and software packages in the areas of Personal Finance, Consumer Economics, and International Business. Dr. Dlabay has served as a consultant to corporations, educational institutions, and government agencies. He has presented more than 140 workshops and seminars in over 20 states to encourage teachers to actively involve students in the learning process with video presentations, newsletters, interviews, and Internet research activities.
- Author(s)Jack R. Kapoor,Les R. Dlabay,Robert J. Hughes
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date23/09/2014
- Weight1959 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.