CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionPERSONAL FINANCIAL LITERACY, Third Edition, covers the most current and relevant financial topics that impact today's students, including budgeting, identity theft, saving, investing, risk management, and careful use of credit. This text teaches students how to plan and manage their personal finances; how to live a financially successful life; and what their financial responsibilities are as citizens. It is aligned with the Jump$tart Coalition's National Standards for Personal Financial Literacy. The personal focus of this course makes it relevant and meaningful to those just starting down the path to personal financial independence.
- Author BiographyChristie Ryan, B.A., M.A., LMHC. As a licensed mental health counselor, she works with troubled and disadvantaged youth and their families, teaching budgeting and money management skills. She has also taught student success skills and psychology courses at Highline Community College and Tacoma Community College. She holds an Educational Staff Associate certificate in school counseling and has also worked as a case manager for Southwest Washington Aging and Disability Services. Joan Ryan has taught personal finance for more than 20 years. While teaching at Willamette High School in Eugene, Oregon, she developed the original personal finance course materials for publication. Dr. Ryan currently is a faculty member in the business department at Clackamas Community College, Portland, OR. She also teaches accounting at Portland State University and is a Certified Managerial Accountant.
- Author(s)Christie Ryan,Joan Ryan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1179 g
- Width222 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.