All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn an increasingly complex and stressful world, people are insecure, anxious, tired and depressed. There is an ongoing search for a greater sense of identity, purpose and freedom. Sincere attempts are made to find satisfying answers; many are left with frustration and despair. This book aims to show how the gospel, properly understood and embraced, can potentially have a positive impact on a believer's mental health. The goal is to help people move from brokenness to maturity in the power of Christ, that they may be better equipped to love and serve Him.
- Author BiographyDr Ken Yeow works as a consultant psychiatrist in Belfast, Northern Ireland. He serves actively in his local church in the areas of discipleship and pastoral care. His desire is to promote the development of God-focused, gospel-centred, grace-based help for people in need.
- Author(s)Ken Yeow
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.