All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionBecome a smarter consumers with PERSONAL NUTRITION, Ninth Edition. Engaging and accessible, Boyle provides a solid grounding in fundamental nutritional principles and how to apply them to make informed, healthy choices. The Ninth Edition is thoroughly updated to reflect the latest research, recommendations, and current trends and issues. It also features new and revised illustrations, photographs, examples, and learning objectives to make material even more timely, relevant, and compelling for today's learners. The text is also w supported by MindTap, the most engaging and customizable online solution in nutrition that combines readings, multimedia, assessments, activities, and access to Diet & Wellness Plus. Overall, Boyle offers meaningful context, real-world examples, and practical advice to help students make smart decisions regarding their own nutrition and health.
- Author BiographyDr. Marie Boyle received her B.A. in psychology from the University of Southern Maine and her M.S. and Ph.D. in nutrition from Florida State University. She is author of PERSONAL NUTRITION and coauthor of COMMUNITY NUTRITION IN ACTION: AN ENTREPRENEURIAL APPROACH. Dr. Boyle is a professor of nutrition, chairperson of the Foods and Nutrition Department, and director of the Graduate Program in Nutrition at the College of Saint Elizabeth in Morristown, New Jersey. She also teaches online distance courses in public health nutrition for the University of Massachusetts in Amherst. Her other professional activities include membership in the American Public Health Association, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior, as well as serving as an author and reviewer for the latter two organizations. She coauthored the current position paper of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics on Food and Nutrition Security in Developing Nations, and serves as editor-in-chief of the Journal of Hunger and Environmental Nutrition from Taylor & Francis Publishers.
- Author(s)Marie Boyle,Sara Long Roth
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1293 g
- Width231 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.