All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone can do it - and everyone can benefit. Simple, safe and highly effective, it's t surprising that hand and foot massage has w become one of the most popular ways of relieving tension and anxiety. It also has many health benefits including better blood circulation improved flexibility of joints and tendons. However, although there is evidence that the benefits of hand and foot massage have been enjoyed since ancient times, there is very little written specifically about the subject. This illustrated guide is the ideal introduction for anyone who wants to practise on themselves or friends and family. It is also a useful companion for health professionals wishing to give patients a caring touch. Personal Trainer: Hand and Foot Massage includes a general background to the subject, an explanation of the properties of the different creams and oils which can be used, a section on the main massage techniques, plus a photographically-illustrated step-by-step guide to massaging hands and feet.
- Author BiographyMary Atkinson is a complementary therapist who runs a private clinic specialising in treating stress-related health problems. She is a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists. A prolific health and fitness writer, she regularly contributes to leading national magazines and has written 13 books including, The Art of Indian Head Massage.
- Author(s)Mary Atkinson
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Noteapprox. 120 colour photographs
- Weight259 g
- Width151 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.