Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionPersonal and Family History Ideas is an illustrated, step by step how-to-do-it personal and family history guide! It is a collection of personal history handouts that were given out in many classes, plus lots of sample pages from real family history books. It is a treasure trove of ideas to assist with the creation of any family history project, and is loaded with important, unusual, helpful, and interesting ideas.
- Author BiographyVachele Christensen Higbee grew up on a farm where her father taught her to work. Her mother taught several family history and genealogy classes to the youth. Vachele graduated from all of them! Compiling family history books is a lot of fun for Vachele and a lot of work. Vachele attended Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah where she met Jay Harrison Higbee. Compiling books, teaching classes, and being a family history consultant, bring Vachele great joy! She is thankful for her husband, Jay, who provides technical support. Vachele delights in her seven outstanding children and their spouses. She is honored to be their mother and loves being a grandmother.
- Author(s)Vachele C Higbee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.