Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionPersonality Assessment provides an overview of the most popular self-report and performance-based personality assessment instruments. Designed with graduate-level clinical and counseling psychology programs in mind, the book serves as an instructional text for courses in objective or projective personality assessment. It provides coverage of eight of the most popular assessment instruments used in the United States-from authors key in creating, or developing the research base for these test instruments. The uniquely informed perspective of these leading researchers, as well as chapters on clinical interviewing, test feedback, and integrating test results into a comprehensive report, will offer students and clinicians a level of depth and complexity t available in other texts.
- Author BiographyRobert P. Archer, Ph.D., is professor and director of Psychology at Eastern Virginia Medical School. Steven R. Smith, Ph.D., is associate professor of Psychology at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byRobert P. Archer,Steven R. Smith
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.