Personality: Classic Theories and Modern Research by Howard S. Friedman, Miriam W. Schustack (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $214.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $104.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- Description<i>For courses in Personality Psychology</i><b>An introduction to personality that combines classic and current research</b><i>Personality: Classic Theories and Modern Research</i> puts personality back into the personality course, integrating the insights of classic theorists with modern research in a manner that will captivate students. Throughout the text, authors Howard Friedman and Miriam Schustack encourage students to think critically about human nature, during the course and beyond. The sixth edition includes updated data as well as examples that reveal how classic discoveries, when paired with modern research, are freshly relevant to current challenges in the real world. <b>NOTE: </b>This ISBN is for a <b>Pearson Books a la Carte edition</b> a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf text. In addition to the flexibility offered by this format, Books a la Carte editions offer students great value, as they cost significantly less than a bound textbook. <i>Personality: Classic Theories and Modern Research, </i> Sixth Edition is also available via <b>REVEL</b>, an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn.
- Author Biography<b>Howard S. Friedman</b> is Distinguished Professor of Psychology at the University of California, Riverside, where he studies personality and health. Devoted to teaching, Professor Friedman has received UCR s Distinguished Teaching Award; the Outstanding Teacher award from the Western Psychological Association (WPA); and most recently, the Elizabeth Hurlock Beckman Award, for inspiring students to make a difference in the community. He was honored with the 2007 2008 James McKeen Cattell Fellow Award from the Association for Psychological Science (APS), which recognizes a lifetime of outstanding contributions to the area of applied psychological research. Dr. Friedman is an elected Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the Academy of Behavioral Medicine Research, and he is Editor-in-Chief of the <i>Encyclopedia of Mental Health</i>. An honors graduate of Yale University, he received his Ph.D. from Harvard University. <b>Miriam W. Schustack</b> is Professor and Chair of Psychology at California State University in San Marcos (near San Diego), where she currently specializes in individual differences and the use of computers in learning. She has served as a Fellow of the American Council on Education, as Academic Senate Chair, and as Acting Dean. Dr. Schustack was involved in the development and leadership of CSUSM s Honors Program, and also in the establishment and promotion of Service Learning. An honors and Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Princeton University, Dr. Schustack received her master s from Yale and her Ph.D. from Carnegie Mellon University. She previously taught at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Howard S. Friedman,Miriam W. Schustack
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date31/08/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.