All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionBrilliant teachers really understand themselves and their students. By uncovering personality types teachers can transform learning in their classroom. This practical book helps teachers improve communication, develop creativity, build positive relationships and boost flexibility and organisational skills to become the best teacher they can be. David has introduced this model to hundreds of schools, primary and secondary, both across the UK and abroad to inspire students, classroom teachers and leadership teams. This book helps teachers: understand and adapt their natural strengths and 1/2 teach each student in a way that suits them style 1/2 build resilience and reduce stress; understand the personalities of each student and 1/2 develop happy, successful, self-aware and how to reach them; confident students; and, personalise learning.
- Author BiographyDavid Hodgson is a Master Practitioner and Trainer of NLP and has the British Psychological Society Level A&B, a Diploma in Careers Guidance and a Diploma in Management. He is a Training Consultant in the North East who has worked with companies such as Orange, Walkers Crisps, the NHS, the Institute of Careers Guidance and the Association of Graduate Careers Services. He works with young people and those who work with them on motivation, goal setting, life skills and employability.
- Author(s)David Hodgson
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.