All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published as two separate books - Basic Perspective and Creative Perspective - this new, enlarged and combined volume provides a clear and simple explanation of the principles of perspective and how an understanding of them - even in our techlogy-led world - is the key for architects and designers to be able to produce great work. Packed with timeless illustrations and an authoritative text, it is an invaluable tool for architectural and 3-D design students, technical illustrators and product designers.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Gill was a practising designer and architectural renderer for his entire working life. He also headed his own architectural design office and lectured in art and design at the Melbourne School of Art and Photography. He is the author of Rendering with Pen and Ink, also published by Thames & Hudson.
- Author(s)Robert W. Gill
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2006
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note259 line drawings
- Weight730 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.