All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionFor an artist, the first step toward creating a realistic drawing is learning how to see a subject. Perspective is an essential tool for artists of every medium, helping to transfer the three-dimensional world onto a two-dimensional canvas. Beginning with a basic overview of how perspective works, Perspective for the Beginning Artist introduces aspiring artists to the differences between one-, two-, and three-point perspective, as well as methods of how to measure and divide areas of a subject or scene proportionally. Using basic lessons of depth and distance, artists can practice their own perspective drawings with step-by-step instructions for still life, architecture, and landscapes and apply their newfound kwledge to create realistic and proportionate artwork in any medium. In addition, the book covers mastering perspective using the most common beginning drawing tools, including graphite pencil, charcoal, pastels and ink.
- Author BiographyMercedes Braunstein has collaborated on more than 25 books with Parramon, a Spanish publisher of fine art books for beginning artists. She resides in Barcelona, Spain.
- Author(s)Mercedes Braunstein,Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.