All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together some of the premier minds of library and information science in North America to reflect on where the field has been, where it is w, and most importantly, where it is going in the new century. The diverse backgrounds and areas of specialization of the contributors creates a paramic view of the library world, addressing such diverse topics as the library needs of children, library services on Native American reservations, and the status of current professional organizations. This volume serves to illuminate the past and forecast the future of one of the most integral social institutions in our society.
- Author BiographyNorman Horrocks is Professor Emeritus, School of Library and Information Studies (SLIS), Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Editorial Consultant and Series Editor for Scarecrow Press, and Contributing Editor for Library Journal . He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (UK) and an Associate of the Library Association of Australia. In 2004, he was awarded Honorary Membership in the American Library Association, the association's highest award.
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2005
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight231 g
- Width168 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byNorman Horrocks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.