Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe people of the Caribbean are passionate about football, - a passion that reaches its zenith every four years during the World Cup. However, only two Commonwealth Caribbean countries have qualified for the competition - Jamaica in 1998 and Trinidad and Tobago in 2006. Perspectives on Caribbean Football focuses on the state of football in the Caribbean - the obstacles and opportunities that are linked to the growth of the sport and the need for a football philosophy of play that reflects each country in the region, which would lead to higher levels of competition.
- PublisherHansib Publications Limited
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHansib Publications Limited
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byChristopher A.D. Charles
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.