All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionPrepared in conjunction with the Center for the Study of Mathematics Curriculum and with support from the National Science Foundation, Perspectives on the Design and Development of School Mathematics Curricula offers multiple perspectives on the design and development of Standards-based curricula by fifteen comprehensive curriculum development projects. The book represents more than fifteen years of work on the part of teams of mathematics curriculum developers in designing, developing, testing and revising invative curriculum materials for grades K-12. The curricula that evolved out of these projects represent an approach to mathematics teaching and learning that is qualitatively different from conventional practise in content, priorities, organisation and approaches. The insight in this volume provides invaluable guidance to current and future curriculum developers and curriculum users.
- PublisherNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byChristian Hirsch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.