All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection draws together diverse international work on formulaic language such as such as idioms, collocations, lexical bundles and phrasal verbs.
- Author BiographyDavid Wood teaches applied linguistics at Carleton University, Canada, where his research interests lie in formulaic language, acquisition of L2 spoken language and academic discourse, and language teacher education. He has taught English language and applied linguistics in Canada, Greece, and Japan.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDavid Wood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.