CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book represents a unique collection of diverse scientific perspectives, methods, and theoretical frameworks that collectively explore the wide range of processes involved in intellectual functioning. Chapters contributed by various researchers comprise sections on Information Processing, Neuroscience, Animal Models, Language Processing, and Applied Cognition. Issues involve both the scientific assessment of intellectual functioning, as well as its potential modifiability.
- Author Biographyraci /f Sal lvane /f William /i J.
- Author(s)Sal Soraci,William J. McIlvane
- Date of Publication11/06/1998
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePerspectives on Fundamental Processes in Intellectual Functioning
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 1
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight761 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.