Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionWho's the real marketing expert: the agency or the client? Each has a different approach to what really works and what consumers will respond to. Each approaches marketing strategy from a different angle - a different perspective - and without understanding both points of view, the picture is never fully complete. Perspectives on Marketing is the first book to offer both sides of the story. In an easy-to-read, question/answer format, Jason Miletsky provides the agency perspective while Michael Hand gives the client point of view on topics including the dynamics of the client/agency relationship,what marketing's really about, executing a successful campaign, the best ways to measure results, the best and worst campaigns ever run and a whole lot more. What makes this book different from other marketing books is that there is author collaboration or sharing of information during the writing process. Neither author was aware of what the other was writing. The result is a fascinating, -holds-barred look at marketing as both the client and agency see it, leaving readers with a list of action items and a better understanding of core marketing concepts to dramatically improve their strategies.
- Author BiographyMichael Hand has more than 15 years of experience on the client side for some of America's biggest and most powerful brands. His career path has led him from the world of product introductions at BMW of North America, to licensing and promotions at M&M/Mars, to media operations and advertising development at General Motors, before spearheading retail strategy and brand activation at the Miller Brewing Company. Most recently, he oversaw consumer promotions, and Hispanic- and sports-marketing efforts at The Hershey Company. Hand has been recognized by the In-Store Marketing Institute as a Person to Watch for his role in retail brand-building. Jay Miletsky is CEO and executive creative director of Mango(formerly PFS Marketwyse), a leading marketing communications agency in the New York metro area. His marketing work has included successful consultation and campaigns for companies including Hershey's, AmerisourceBergen, Emerson Electric, JVC, The Michael C. Fina Company, and more. Miletsky is a featured speaker for numerous companies and seminars as well as a guest lecturer for universities. He is the author of 10 books, including Perspectives on Marketing and Perspectives on Branding, and he blogs regularly at jaymiletsky.com and getperspectives.com. You can follow him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/jaymiletsky.
- Author(s)Jason Miletsky,Michael Hand
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteill
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.