All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides an organized collection of views on nuclear war education, a topic of great current concern. It grew out of the 1986 Conference on Nuclear War Education sponsored by George Mason University. The contributors represent the full spectrum of academic disciplines from the humanities to the sciences. Through this diverse collection of essays, the editor has tried to elucidate the important themes which underlie this curriculum.
- Author BiographyROBERT EHRLICH chairs the Physics Department at George Mason University.
- Author(s)Robert Ehrlich
- Date of Publication22/09/1987
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleContributions in Military Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 60
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.