All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNorth Korea has been described as the most secretive country on earth. Dealing with such a closed society-one that is simultaneously seeking acceptance through nuclear relations while defying the plea to cease development of nuclear weapons-is difficult for governments and policy makers, but Perspectives on Policy Toward North Korea opens discussion on the various approaches the United States has adopted and is considering.
- Author BiographySharon Richardson is the director of publications in the Institute of Information Technology Applications (IITA) at the United States Air Force Academy.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/12/2005
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySharon Richardson
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.