All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs mindfulness is increasingly being embraced in the contemporary world as a practice that brings peace and self-awareness, Bhikkhu Analayo casts fresh light on its earliest sources in the Buddhist tradition.
- Author BiographyAt present Analayo is a professor of Buddhist Studies at the Sri Lanka International Academy in Pallekele. He teaches at the Center for Buddhist Studies of the University of Hamburg and researches at the Dharma Drum Buddhist College in Taiwan. Analayo published Satipaṭṭhana: The Direct Path to Realization in 2003 (Windhorse Publications).
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication08/01/2014
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.