All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionPerspectives on Techlogy consists of papers written by Nathan Rosenberg over a ten-year period, from the early 1960s to the early 1970s. Their origin was in Professor Rosenberg's interest in long-term ecomic growth processes and, especially, in the behaviour of industrializing societies. The form and direction which this book has taken reflect two basic influences: (1) a growing awareness of the centrality of techlogical phemena in generating ecomic growth, and (2) a growing sense that, in spite of the basic and genuine insights into techlogical phemena provided by the neo-classical ecomics, a deeper and richer understanding of the phemena can only be achieved by a willingness to step outside the limited intellectual boundaries of this mode of reasoning.
- Author(s)Nathan Rosenberg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/1976
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notetabs.
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.