All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerth and its environs boast a huge range of beautiful environments, making the region perfect for exploring on foot. Perth's Best Bush, Coast & City Walks, the sixth book in Woodslane's hugely successful walking guides series, and the first in the west of Australia, introduces the best walks for visitors and residents alike, ranging from leisurely beach-side strolls to the more rugged tracks deep in the bush. Detailed descriptions and maps help the reader explore the regions parks, bushland, lakes, coasts and most interesting urban areas. As with previous titles in the series, the book is richly illustrated with over 150 full-colour photographs and dozens of detailed maps. A summary table of walks indicating distances, facilities and highlights is included to help the reader find exactly the right walk for the occasion. Walking chapters: Perth Metropolitan, Coastal Walks, Swan and Canning Rivers, Wetlands, Darling Ranges.
- Author BiographyPaul Amyes is a freelance photographer and writer. Paul sees walking as the perfect way to explore the world, and journalism as the perfect excuse to be nosey. Pauls wish is that people using this book will develop a love and understanding of the environment.
- PublisherWoodslane Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2010
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWoodslane Pty Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height220 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $41.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.23
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.52
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.74
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.