All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring your valuable holiday time you will want to experience the heart of Peru. Footprint's Dream Trip Peru will ensure you discover the very best this fascinating destination has to offer as well as take you to some fantastic out-of-the-way places hand-picked by the author. From trekking through the jungle to Machu Picchu, to admiring the magnificent sapphire-blue waters of Lake Titicaca, this new guide is packed full of ideas, suggestions and expert advice and will help you design your own dream trip. * Packed with detailed information on where to go and what to do * A hand-picked selection of the very best places to stay and to eat * Full-colour trip-planning section featuring detailed itineraries and maps * Off-the-beaten track suggestions from the author * Compact, pocket-sized format so you can carry it with you * Written by a local expert offering you insider information Footprint's carefully tailored information ensures that you get the most out of your dream trip.
- Author BiographyOne of the first assignments Ben Box took as a freelance writer in 1980 was subediting work on the South American Handbook. The plan then was to write about contemporary Iberian and Latin American affairs, but in no time at all the lands south of the Rio Grande took over, inspiring journeys to all corners of the subcontinent. Ben has contributed to newspapers, magazines and learned tomes, usually on the subject of travel, and became editor of the South American Handbook in 1989. He has also been involved in Footprint's Handbooks on Central America & Mexico, Caribbean Islands, Brazil, Peru, Cuzco & the Inca Heartland, and Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador. On many of these titles he has collaborated with his wife and Footprint Caribbean expert, Sarah Cameron. Having a doctorate in Spanish and Portuguese studies from London University, Ben maintains a strong interest in Latin American literature. In the British summer he plays cricket for his local village side and year round he attempts to achieve some level of self-sufficiency in fruit and veg in a rather unruly country garden in Suffolk.
- Author(s)Ben Box
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Dream Trip
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $53.79
- AU $34.25Trending at AU $38.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.93
- AU $19.19Trending at AU $22.17
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.