All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionMost pet owners want the best for their cherished friends. Sometimes, however, the nature of those relationships can be upended and getting back on track can be confusing and difficult. Here, Robert Berkelhammer provides an overview of what constitutes healthy pet family relationships and how pet parents can access services that will help facilitate better communication, behavior, and all around care. He outlines the kinds of work pet care companies can offer, and guides readers to getting the best possible level of professional caretaking to achieve behavioral changes in their pets. Dog playgroups, dog walking, pet sitting and other services are described in terms of how families can work with providers to accommodate their animal and family needs. Focused mostly on dogs, the book does also address the needs of and services available to cats and birds. No pet owner will want to be without this book when deciding on a pet care arrangement that suits the family's needs.
- Author BiographyRobert Berkelhammer, M.Ed., known as The Pet Pro and The Posture Guy, is the son of a veterinarian and has worked in pet care since 2007. He has been the Daily Assistant Manager of a Dog Behavior Modification Playgroup from 2011-2015. Additionally, he is a pet sitter, dog walker, cat and bird visitor. For 20 years he maintained a Holistic private practice integrating Muscle Therapy with Yoga Science. Robert is currently developing a corrective posture walking class and creating a video series on healthy occupational posture for blue collar workers, parents, and most professionals. Robert studied at the Kantor Family Institute and is a state-certified guidance counselor.
- Author(s)Robert Berkelhammer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight517 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.