All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionFreshwater aquarium hobbyists will find all the information they need regarding purchasing, feeding, and maintaining this delicately-hued tropical fish. Heavily illustrated with vivid color photos and instructive line art, Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals show and inform pet owners regarding proper care of dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles, amphibians, small caged animals--virtually every creature that is kept as a pet. The books give advice on purchasing and otherwise acquiring a pet, feeding it nutritiously, keeping it in good health, and where applicable, grooming and training it. Each book in this large series is individually written by a specialist, and though the information is authoritative, the text is clear and straightforward, easy for every pet owner to understand.
- Author(s)Oliver Lucanus,Thomas Giovanetti
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication27/05/2005
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date09/09/2016
- Content Notechiefly col. ill
- Weight194 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.