CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionHollywood resident Pete Tyler is used to wanting what he shouldn't have - human blood - and what he can't have - a juicycheeseburger, orthe gorgeous Angie who serves those burgers down at the Starbucketon the Sunset Strip. He's become comfortable with the lonely but predictable way he's survived since he died in 1973, whenvampire lord Carson Fitzgerald turned him. Now, however, Fitzgerald has returned to Los Angeles, and is demandinghis childrentend tohis needs in a rather unpleasant way. To get the girl and remain unliving, Pete's gonna have totake the fight to Fitzgerald by joining forceswith theprissyHollywood vampires who have always anyed the hell out ofhim - and that's when the sh*t is gonna hit the fangs!
- Author BiographySCOTT S. PHILLIPS has written in almost every capacity imaginable: films, TV, comic books and even dialogue for talking dolls. He's the author of the short story collection TALES OF MISERY AND IMAGINATION, as well as the novels SQUIRREL EYES (and its spin-off stories of jack-of-all-trades Boone Butters) and FRIDAY THE 13th: CHURCH OF THE DIVINE PSYCHOPATH. His film reviews have been collected in the aptly titled UNSAFE ON ANY SCREEN. Scott is also the co-editor (with Robert E. Vardeman) of the anthology A CAREER GUIDE TO YOUR JOB IN HELL, and has a story in that collection. For Bluewater Comics, he wrote SINBAD, ROGUE OF MARS and DIRK BENEDICT IN THE 25th CENTURY. Scott has worked in many capacities in the movie industry, including writing and directing the low-budget films GIMME SKELTER and THE STINK OF FLESH. He wrote the screenplay for the cult action flick DRIVE (1997) and several episodes of the CW Network's KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT. He has worked in sound editing, make-up FX, cheeseburger-fetching and even marched around the New Mexico hills in the classic flick RED DAWN. Perhaps most importantly, he once performed as stand-in for the legendary Lemmy in a Motorhead video.
- Author(s)Scott S Phillips
- Date of Publication07/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date16/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.