All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWith his easy charm, down-to-earth personality and natural good looks, it's wonder that Peter Andre has legions of fans across the globe. Whilst once best kwn for producing chart-topping pop songs, selling millions of records worldwide and performing sell-out venues all over the world, in recent years he has shown himself to be a man of diverse talents. From presenting television shows to mastering ballroom dancing on Strictly Come Dancing; from launching a successful coffee shop business to the work he does for charities close to his heart. In this warm and intimate book, Peter invites you to take a look behind the scenes of his incredible life. He'll talk about the highs and lows he has experienced: how he met and fell in love with his wife, Emily; his joy at the arrival of his daughter Amelia; the laughs and fun he has with his two older children, Junior and Princess and how his music has evolved to reflect a new period in his life. He'll also touch on the worst time of his life, when he lost his brother, Andrew, to cancer, the unbreakable bond he has with his family and what the future holds for him. Packed with gorgeous colour photographs - many of them never seen before - this is a unique and very personal insight into the world of one of our best-loved celebrities.
- Author BiographyPeter Andre is a global media superstar, best known for his music and television career. The peak in his music career was during the nineties, when he became the sixth highest-selling artist in the UK. Peter is the host of Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover and recently co-hosted the live Sunday morning show Sunday Scoop. Peter recently took part in BBC1's huge Saturday night show, Strictly Come Dancing and instantly became a firm favourite with the public. Peter remains dedicated to his charity commitments and 2013 saw the launch of his very own charity, The Peter Andre Foundation, in conjunction with Cancer Research UK. He is also an ambassador for NSPCC, Caudwell Children and Health Improvement Project Zanzibar. Music remains Peter's key passion and his 2015 album, Come Fly With Me, reached number 3 in the UK album charts.
- Author(s)Peter Andre
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Dell Publishing Group, Div of Random House, Inc
- Weight828 g
- Width190 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.