Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 17 Oct
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA FRONT-ROW SEAT TO A YEAR'S WORTH OF MUST-SEE FILMS Director, producer, screenwriter, author, actor, and film critic, Peter Bogdavich kws movies. Now, in this unique new book, he shares his passion with a conisseur's insight and delight by inviting the reader to join him for a year at the movies--fifty-two weeks, fifty-two films, fifty-two reasons to watch. Which films does Peter Bogdavich call . . . The most hauntingly chilling, strangely prophetic science-fiction picture ever made. (You'll be treated to it on Halloween) A scintillatingly directed comedy. (Discover it with someone you love on Valentine's Day) A bittersweet human comedy of vintage genius [that] only becomes more precious as the years pass. (Ringing in the New Year with it is reason eugh to celebrate) With recommendations specific to the seasons and holidays--from sparkling comedies, timeless musicals, landmark foreign films, powerful dramas and thrillers to legendary masterpieces and neglected treasures--Bogdavich's eclectic cinematic calendar of classics, each available on video, each accompanied by an illuminating essay, and each followed by a list of tie-in recommendations, makes the perfect date for movielovers every week of the year.
- Author(s)Peter Bogdanovich
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width142 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.