All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionWith the publication of his book, An Artist's Creel , the celebrated sporting artist and landscape painter Peter Corbin has, in the rare and venerable tradition of Winslow Homer, Ogden Pleissner, and A.B. Frost, merged the natural wonder and elegant drama of the sporting life within the realm of fine art.
- Author BiographyTOM DAVIS is Editor-at-Large for Pointing Dog Journal and Senior Editor/Gundogs columnist for Sporting Classics. JOHN MERWIN is the fishing editor of Field & Stream.
- Author(s)Tom Davis
- PublisherHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note60 b&w and 140 colour illustrations
- Weight1793 g
- Width313 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Introduction byJohn Merwin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.